彩票大奖得主吐槽:百万美元成烫手山芋

http://www.sina.com.cn   2012年07月02日 12:46   国际在线
彩票大奖得主:中100万美元后的生活彩票大奖得主:中100万美元后的生活

  A Reddit user named Ruchizzle recently spilled what it's like to win a million dollars from a scratch-off ticket。

  新闻网站红迪网的一位用户Ruchizzle最近吐露了通过刮刮乐中了100万美元后的生活经历。

  Turns out winning isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially when your friends start to treat you like their personal ATM。

  结果并非人们吹捧的那样,尤其是当周围的朋友都把你当成是他们个人提款机的时候。

  Here's what he had to say about the experience:

  以下就是他关于个人经历的亲述:

  What he kept after taxes:

  税后他得到的:

  "I took the lumpsum, and after taxes the amount I got was about $400,000. People don't realize your win counts as income and you're in a much higher bracket. So when April rolls around, you still owe another $80-$100,000."

  “我一次性缴纳了税款,税后我拿到的总额是40万美元左右。人们没有意识到你中彩票得到的钱也算是收入,此时你的个人所得税税率就高多了。所以当四月份到的时候,你还要另外缴纳8万到10万美元的税。”

  On losing friends who asked for money:

  失去了那些开口要钱的朋友:

  "Sometimes people are a bad investment. They ask for money and treat you like an ATM."

  “有时朋友会是一笔糟糕的投资。他们开口要钱,把你当成是提款机。”

  Yes, he still has a day job:

  是的,他现在仍在工作:

  "It makes it easier to come to work knowing I have a financial cushion."

  “对我来说,当我知道有了一笔金融储备后,再去工作压力就轻松多了。”

分享到:

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2012 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有