1. When a human likes another human they hold hands.
Humans will often walk, sit or talk while holding hands. They hold hands with their mate, family, friends and offspring. (Awwww.)
2. Humans love to eat sweet and soft concoctions made of sugar and cream. When it’s warm, they call it “pudding.” When it’s cold, the call it “ice cream.”
2. 人类喜欢吃由糖和奶油做成的甜软混合物。 热的话就叫“布丁”，凉的话就叫“冰淇淋”。
They even love sugar and cream so much some times they whip it, and put the “whipped cream” on top of their other cream-based sweets.
3. Humans love to “hug.” They embrace each others’ bodies and it actually produces good feeling chemicals in them.
Humans will hug each other for many reasons – love, celebration, sadness, comfort, romance, and even just to say hello or goodbye! How cute is that?
4. Humans often “cuddle” which is basically just a very long hug.
One of the positions of “cuddling” resembles the utensil they use to eat pudding, “spoons”, so they call it “spooning.”
5. Humans like interacting with each other so much, they created the internet so they could be in constant contact even with humans that live far away.
They also invented FaceTime so they could not only talk to each other at long distances but also look upon each other’s faces, aw.
6. When humans hear “music”, they often can’t help but bop to the rhythm, they call this, “dancing.”
They also “slow dance” which involves HOLDING EACH OTHER AND SWAYING. UGH, SO CUTE.
7. When a human hears something they think is funny, an involuntary repetitive sound comes from them called “laughter.”
They also can’t help but spread their mouth and show their little blunt teeth when they like something, which is called “smiling.”
8. Humans like human life so much, they spend many hours a week watching other humans act out pretend scenarios of human life on TV, in movies and on stage.
They create human “characters” and people called “actors” pretend to do things as said characters. Humans become deeply attached to these characters.
9. Humans created soft pads covered in cozy fabrics to sleep in at night they call “beds.”
Much like hamsters, humans love soft materials such as cotton and wool. They snuggle into what they call “blankets” for comfort and warmth.
10. Humans love water, and gather around shores all over the world in warm weather to stare at it and swim a little ways in.
They also dig holes in their backyards and fill them with water to splash around in.
11. Even if it doesn’t always seem like it, the majority of humans just want to make the world a better place for other humans.