1. We choose our words carefully so others don't have to wade through a river of bullsh** to understand what we are saying.
2. We have imagination and rich inner worlds.
3. We are more likely to access our innermost thoughts and creative ideas because we embrace solitude.
4. We are capable of great focus, which comes in handy when completing pretty much any task that requires extended periods of concentration (advanced mathematics, writing, art, science, etc.).
5. We tend to process greater volumes of information in any given situation.
6. We embody the old adage "you have two ears and one mouth for a reason". Everyone likes to be listened to.
7. Most introverts tend to carefully think things through before acting, which has obvious advantages.
8. We can be quite observant of both environmental and social subtleties. While others are yammering away, we're taking everything in and processing it in our ever-active minds.
9. We are well-loved by landlords and the elderly for our quiet, peaceful nature.
10. We can now bust free from stereotypes and show the world who we really are.