http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年02月20日 11:21
1. What’s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. Which is the best place you’ve been to China?
5. When will you get married?
6. What do you do for a living?
7. What do you think of the future of China keeps an open policy?
8. What do you regard as the most significant events in recent history?
9. How aware do you think people are nowadays about environmental issues?
10. How serious is unemployment among young people?
11. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
12. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
13. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
1. What is your major?
2. How do you like your major?
3. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
4. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
5. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
6. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
1. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
2. What is the climate like in your hometown?
3. What is people’s favorite food in your region?
4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5. How long have you lived in XXX?
6. What place in XXX do you like best? Why ?
1. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
2. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated ?
3. Could you tell me something about your family?
4. What difficulties do your parents have concerning their old age?
5. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
1. Which kind of professor do you like best?
2. What impressed you most when you were at university?
3. What is the best university in your opinion?
4. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
1. What is the biggest problem you will face?
2. Why did you choose our university?
1. What does friendship mean to you? What kind of people do you make friend with?
2. What are your spare time interests?
3. How do you spend your weekends?
4. What is your favorite sport? What are the rules?
5. What kind of films do you like best?
6. What kind of music do you enjoy?
7. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
8. Do you enjoy traveling? If yes. Where and why?
9. Would you want to be a volunteer during Olympic Games?
1. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
2. What are your job prospects?
3. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
4. What problem do you think you will have in XXX?
5. How will you overcome the difficulties?
6. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
7. What difficulties do you think you’ll encounter in your studies?
8. What do you intend to study?
9. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
10. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
11. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
12. How do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
13. What business do you hope to have?
14. What will do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
15. How do you afford your tuition?