(1) A writer named Wright was instructing his little son how to write Wright right. He said:" It is not right to write Wright as 'rite'－try to write Wright aright!
(2) Ann sent Andy ten hens and Andy sent Ann ten pens.
(3) Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can't be canned.
(4) Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook if a good cook could cook good cookies.
(5) Jenny and Jimmy went to Jamaica and Germany in January, but Joan and John went to Jordan and Japan in June and July.
(6) A cricket critically cricked at a critical cricket match, and so this cricket quitted the cricket match quickly.
(7) Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks.
(8) There are thirty thousand feathers on that thrush's throat.
(9) A flea and a fly were trapped in a flue, and they tried to flee for their life. The flea said to the fly "let''s flee!" and the fly said to the flea"Let's fly!.Finally both the flea and fly managed to flee through a flaw in the flue.
(10) Peter Piper picked a peck of picket prepared by his parents and put them in a big paper plate.