老外最想聊的英语口语话题:汉语热(图)

2015年03月02日17:57  新浪教育 微博    收藏本文     
老外最想聊的英语口语话题:汉语热老外最想聊的英语口语话题:汉语热

  Learning Chinese “汉语热”

  dialogue 1 

  Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

  你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

  Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer。

  简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间。

  K: What impressed you the most?

  最你印象最深的是什么?

  C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

  所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

  K: Really? How come?

  真的吗?怎么会呢?

  C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

  对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7

  K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

  但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

  C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

  嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”。

  K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

  我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。

  C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you 。

  不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘bcllo”而“谢谢’就是‘thank yuu’。

  X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

  哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

  C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

  C:哦,老实说,我只记得这些了。汉语的发青和英语完全不—样。

  K: It certainly is。

  确实是。

  C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China。

  凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带礼

  dialogue 2

  K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale。

  查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好。

  C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse。

  我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡。

  K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

  真可令。你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢。

  C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

  是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到。

  K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs。

  当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

  c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

  那你就是在学中文歌啦?

  K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now。

  没错!我现在都会唱几首

  C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

  真了不起!你是怎么学会的

  K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger。

  一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能鼹、卜节奏啦。

  C: It makes sensc。

  挺有道理的。

  K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow。

  是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学。

  C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try。

  凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法。

  K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now。

  当然。可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学。

  C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

  太好了。我们要带本汉语字典吗?

  K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters。

  带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

  c: Ok. I will bring it with me。

  好的,我把我的字典带上。

本文选自ddfffff_63244的博客,点击查看原文

 

 

 

文章关键词: 老外汉语热双语

分享到:
收藏  |  保存  |  打印  |  关闭

已收藏!

您可通过新浪首页(www.sina.com.cn)顶部 “我的收藏”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。

知道了

0
收藏成功 查看我的收藏
猜你喜欢

看过本文的人还看过