首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(七十三)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/04/22 14:04  洋话连篇

  1,We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  2,We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  3,We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you. ...我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  4,Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  5,As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  6,We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  7,My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

  我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

  8,We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.

  我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。

  9,Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

  再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

  10,I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

  相信我上周的报价是最好的。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 请问“商号”英语怎么说? (2003/04/22/ 14:01)
  • 请问“具体询盘”英语怎么说? (2003/04/22/ 13:59)
  • 请问“即期交货”英语怎么说? (2003/04/22/ 13:41)
  • 请问“green hand”是什么意思? (2003/04/22/ 13:40)
  • 洋话笔记本(七十二) (2003/04/21/ 13:21)
  • 请问“贸易协议”英语怎么说? (2003/04/21/ 13:16)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽