首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(七十四)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/04/23 13:49  洋话连篇

  1,No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

  没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

  2,The price you offered is above previous prices.

  你方报价高于上次。

  3,It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

  此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

  4,We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

  除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

  5,I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

  我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

  6,Let me make you a special offer.

  好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

  7,We'll give you the preference of our offer.

  我们将优先向你们报盘。

  8,I should have thought my offer was reasonable.

  我本以为我的报价是合理的。

  9,You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

  10,This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

  此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 请问用英语怎么说“别烦我”? (2003/04/23/ 13:47)
  • 请问“高级秘书”英语怎么说? (2003/04/23/ 13:45)
  • 请问“销售监管”英语怎么说? (2003/04/23/ 13:44)
  • 请问“dim sum”是什么意思? (2003/04/23/ 13:43)
  • 洋话笔记本(七十三) (2003/04/22/ 14:04)
  • 请问“商号”英语怎么说? (2003/04/22/ 14:01)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽