不支持Flash
|
10、介绍几句恭喜的话:
1. congratulations! i’m sure you two will make a nice couple. 祝你们佳偶天成。
2. i heard you’re getting married. congratulations! 我听说你们要结婚了,恭喜阿!
3. congratulations to the bride and groom. 祝福新郎和新娘。
4. may you have a wonderful new life together. 祝新婚快乐。
还有,要是听到友人生小孩了,你可以说: coungratulations on your new baby. 翻译成中文,可以酸一点:弄璋(弄瓦)之喜。让人值得恭喜的事情,当然不只结婚生子了,还有~~~
1. congratulations on your graduation. 学成毕业之喜。
2. congratulations on your promotion. 恭喜你升官。
外国人喜欢在节日、逢年过节时,于亲朋好友间写卡片或打电话道贺,表达心意。(中国人也应该学习一下,尤其是对你的外国朋友和外国客户,要特别注意哦!)
当然了好事也可能发生在咱们自己身上,当接到恭贺电话时,你可以说:
1. thank you for saying so.谢谢你这么说。
2. thank you but i have a lot to learn yet.谢谢你,但我还有很多要学习的地方。
3. it’s very nice of you to say so.谢谢你这么说。
4. thank you. you flatter me.谢谢你,你过奖了。
5. thank you, i’m just very lucky.谢谢你,我只是比较幸运而已。
11、道谢
接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一。
1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
**当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思:
1. You’re welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。
5. That’s all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I’m glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
12、听不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。