首页 新闻 搜索 短信 分类 聊天 导航


新浪首页 > 教育天地 > 精彩英语一百句第一辑(51-100)

精彩英语一百句第一辑(51-100)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2002/01/31 09:58  世博英语

  51.我只是照样子做的.

  I'm only following suit.

  52.事实胜于雄辩.

  Actions speak louder than words.

  53.我们的想法不谋而合.

  Your idea coincides with mine.

  54.有人说快乐源于心灵,源于安详和所求无多,但也有人在追求事业成功和赚钱过程中感到无比幸福。

  Some say happiness comes from within,from a peaceful mind demanding little,but others prefer to get their thrills via career success and making money.

  55.有时事情并不像我们所希望的那样。

  Sometimes things are not always what we wish them to be.

  56. Lisa这一段好象和她的老板相处的不好。

  Lisa doesn't seem to get on nicely with her boss these days.

  57.如果你随手乱扔废物的话,就会破坏周围环境的自然美。

  If you litter, you will spoil the natural beauty of the surroundings.

  58.她特别随和,从来没和任何人吵过嘴。

  She gets on with people:she has never had any oral fight with anyone.

  59.恶有恶报。

  Evils set,evils get.

  60.我可不是个随波逐流的人。

  I'm not the kind of person who likes to swim with the tide.

  61.你应该心平气和的好好和她谈谈心。

  You should be in a placid mood and have a heart-to-heart talk with her.

  62.我知道怎样适应新的环境。

  I know how to accommodate myself to new circumstances.

  63.一想到那天说的话我就后悔的要死。

  I could bite my tongue off whenever I think of what I had said that day.

  64.我可不是那种爱诽谤别人的人。

  I'm not the sort of person who speaks evil of other people.

  65.他这个人恩将仇报。

  He is the sort that bites the hand that feeds him.

  66.我真搞不懂她怎么会嫁给了那个穷小子.(屈尊嫁人)

  I can't make out why she married with the left hand.

  67.祸不单行。

  Misfortunes never come singly.

  68.生活充满坎坷。

  Life is full of twists and turns.

  69.对我来说,生命固然重要,但更重要的则是对人类的贡献。

  Life is important to me, but more important still is my contribution to the human race.

  70.生活就是这样:有甜,也有苦;有幸福,也有痛苦。

  Such is life: there are sweetness and bitterness, and happiness is often companied with sorrows.

  71.我们应作命运的主宰,不要作命运的奴隶。

  We must learn to be masters of our fate, not slaves to it.

  72.只有懂得生命价值的人才能体验到生活的幸福。

  He that can genuinely feel the happiness of life who truly knows the value of it.

  73.人世间祸福难以预料,意外的打击,有时会将人逼上绝路。

  In human life, happiness and misfortunes are often beyond our expectations, and an unexpected blow may even drive one up the wall.

  74.这位传奇人物曾饱尝人世的辛酸。

  This legendary man has endured almost all the bitterness of human life.

  75.他为中国的教育事业奉献了宝贵的一生。

  He devoted all his life to the cause of China's education.

  76.人类最可怕的疾病就是怀疑自己有病。

  The worst disease for human beings is the suspicion ofshavingshad a disease.

  77.生活中的成功者只有一种,那就是能够忍受的人。

  There is only one kind of people that are truly successful: those who are brave enough to tolerate.

  78.我是我命运的主宰,我是我灵魂的主人。

  I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.

  79.在你不走运的时候,事事都不顺心。

  On your black letter day, nothing will go your way.

  80.她怀孕了。

  She is in the family way.

  81.他被打的鼻青脸肿。

  He was beaten black and blue.

  82.他被打的不省人事。

  He was knockedsintosthe middle of next week.

  83.她平安的回到了家。

  She came back home safe and sound.

  84.不要陷入绝望,你还有机会。

  Don't abandon yourself to despair. You still have chances.

  85.我恨死他了。

  I hate his guts.

  86.希望我们走运。

  I wish luck is on our side.

  87.小偷被当场抓住。

  The thief was caught red-handed.

  88.我们占了上风。

  We got the upper hand.

  89.他一阵风的冲回了家。

  He rushed back home as if on the wings of the wind.

  90.那部电影真使人感到毛骨悚然。

  That movie really made our hair stand on end.

  91.他高兴极了。

  He is in the seventh heaven.

  92.他如坐针毡。

  He is on pins and needles.

  93.他意志坚强,立场坚定。

  He is iron-willed and stands firm.

  94.昨天我遇到了他。

  I bumpedsintoshim yesterday.

  95.每一件新的生意开始的时候都会比较困难的。

  Every new business has teething troubles.

  96.我对此一无所知。

  I didn't have an inkling about it.

  ( Inkling作名词意思是"暗示,略知"的意思。)

  97.他要是注意一下他的言行就好了。

  He should have minded his steps.

  98.完蛋了,没有希望了。

  It's on the rocks.

  99.那是我最拿手的。

  That's my best line.

  100.我支持你。

  I stand up for you.

  (作者:seabow)




发表评论】【关闭窗口
 相关链接
只有服务才能真正使你在竞争中凸显(2002/02/05/ 08:25)
好事多磨(2002/02/05/ 08:25)
物以类聚,人以群分(2002/02/05/ 08:22)
质胜于量(2002/02/05/ 08:21)
完形填空--发明创造(2002/02/04/ 09:38)
360全角英语 专题

Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

网站简介 | 用户注册 | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 中文阅读 | Richwin | 联系方式 | 帮助信息

Copyright © 1996 - 2002 SINA.com, Stone Rich Sight. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 四通利方 新浪网

本网站由北京信息港提供网络支持