Benidick : So... Can U handle it? I'm not sure! (你能把握得了吗?我怀疑!)
Benidick : Something has been to your city before...
(提出一个话题的时候可以换个方式,象这样,不用问句而是说一句让对方感觉有点儿晕的话,而且同她有关系,那么她一定会反过来问你的,这样就可以聊下去了,我管这个叫“陷阱”)
Anne : What is it?
Benidick : I mean,That is my imagination, my mind, my soul, my heart, my mood, my dream...(我是说,那是我的想像,我的思想,我的灵魂,我的心,我的心情,我的梦…)
Anne : haha! Except yourself. (哈!除了你自己啊!)
Benidick :Possibly, hundred of years ago. (可能,在几百年前吧。)
Anne : What?
Benidick : the previous life. (前生。)
Anne : Perhaps, but I was not here at the mean time. (可能,不过我当时可不在这里啊!)
Benidick : I was there , but not for you, just cheer up myself. (我在那里可不是为了你,我是自娱)
Anne : So, Did U like this city? (那么你喜欢这个城市么?)
Benidick : Sure, It's so beautiful, the air was fresh, the sky was clean, the mountain was green, the sea was blue, the surrounding was so calm...(当然,它是如此美丽,空气是新鲜的,天空是干净的,山是绿色的,那看见是蓝色的,环境是如此平静…)
Anne : If you loved it so much. Y chose a new city to live after several hundred years? (你那么喜欢怎么百年后跑到别的城市去了?)
Benidick : 1st, God chose for me, not myself. 2nd, I'd love to travel around this world and to learn all the languages, 3rd, playing a game with you. (首先,上帝安排的,第二,我喜欢旅游,在世界周游学习所有的语言。第三,跟你玩个游戏。)
|