第七法、爆笑英语:好好学习,天天向上
周奔驰:你的英语达到几级?四级、六级?
Can you tell me your level of English, level 4 or level 6?
黄小蓉:刚过四级。
Just passed level 4.
周奔驰:我的英语比你差远了。
Your English is much better than mine.
黄小蓉:只要努力学习,学好英语并不是太难。
As long as you work hard, it’s not really difficult to learn English well.
周奔驰:我要全力以赴,好好学习,天天向上。
I will try my best. Good good study, day day up.
[注:周奔驰说的“好好学习,天天向上”是个经典爆笑的中式英语,当然是错误的,周奔驰只不过是为了博得美眉的一笑而已]
[黄小蓉]正确的说法应该是:好好学习,天天向上。
The correct way of saying it should be: Study hard and make progress every day.
周奔驰:别介意,这只是一个玩笑。
Never mine. I’m only joking.
第八法、你的爱好就是俺的“借口”
问问女孩子有什么爱好,为以后的发展打下“伏笔”,不过,周奔驰可不肯在女孩子面前说自己爱好吸烟,因为English美眉对他说过:吻一个烟民就像吻一个烟灰缸Kissing someone who smokes is like kissing an ashtray.不过,周奔驰一直盼望English美眉能吻一下烟灰缸]
周奔驰:你有什么业余爱好?
Do you have any hobbies?
黄小蓉:我喜欢看电影。
I like watching movies.
周奔驰:你最喜欢哪些明星?
Who are your favorite stars?
黄小蓉:香港的周星驰,美国的康恩。肖伯纳。
Zhou Xinchi from Hong Kong, and Keng and Shawberne from America.
周奔驰:以后有机会请你看大片吧,
I’ll invite you to big movies some time.
[抓紧时机,闪电行动,这就是周奔驰的“英雄本色”。]
[黄小蓉]谢谢。
Thanks.
附:“周奔驰的“通用小板斧”
周奔驰:你最喜欢那种音乐/电影/电视节目/书?
What’s your favorite kind of music/movie/TV program/book?
周奔驰:你最喜欢那个歌手/男演员/女演员/作家?
Who’s your favorite singer/actor/actress/writer?
|