首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 点卡 天气 答疑 交友 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 无厘头英语 > 第九十日:芭蕾演员话题多

第九十日:芭蕾演员话题多
http://www.sina.com.cn 2004/03/12 11:20  新浪教育

  Roy: You are at school, aren't you?

  罗伊:你是在校学生,是吗?

  Myra: Ha-Ha.

  玛拉:哈哈

  Roy: Am I being funny?

  罗伊:我有什么好笑的?

  Myra: Oh, look, that's our school --"Madame Kirowa's International Ballet".

  玛拉:噢,瞧,那就是我们的学校。基洛娃夫人国际芭蕾舞团。

  Roy: International ballet? OK, You don't mean to say you are a dancer?

  罗伊:国际芭蕾舞团?好的,你不是想说你是舞蹈演员吧?

  Myra: Yes.

  玛拉:正是。

  Roy: Er... professional dancer?

  罗伊:呃,专业舞蹈演员?

  Myra: Uh, now and then I wonder.

  玛拉:哦,有时吧,我也怀疑。

  Roy: You mean you can pirouette and all that sort of thing?

  罗伊:你的意思是你能“单脚着地旋转”和做诸如此类的动作?

  Myra: Certainly. I can do an entre-chat six.

  玛拉:当然了,我能做“安特雷沙”六次。

  Roy: I beg your pardon?

  罗伊:请再说一遍好吗?

  Myra: I can cross my legs six times in mid-air.

  玛拉:我能在空中交叉双腿六次,

  Najinski could do ten, but that only happens once in a century .

  纳金斯基能做十次,但那种人一百年只能出现一个。

  Roy: It must be good for the muscles of the ... It must be good for the muscles.

  罗伊:一定对肌肉有好处……

  I should think a dancer's muscles should be like a strong man .

  我想一个跳舞的人的肌肉应该像个壮汉。

  Myra: Oh, not quite, that would be dreadful.

  玛拉:哦,不会的,那太可怕了。

  We try to combine slenderness with strength.

  我们力图将苗条和力量完美结合。

  Well, I've been dancing since I was 12,and well,I don't think the muscles are overdeveloped.

  嗯,我12岁就开始跳舞,我不认为肌肉过分发达。

  Roy: Oh, no,no. Not in your case.

  罗伊:噢,不不,你不是那样的。

  Myra: Of course, we have to train like athletes . Madame believes in rigid discipline .

  玛拉:当然,我们得像运动员一样训练,夫人要求严格。




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽