|http://www.sina.com.cn 2004/07/13 15:09 英语辅导报|
1. c_________ 2. e_________ 3. n_________
4. r_________ 5. s_________
1._________ 2._________ 3._________
1. A. He was riding a bike. B. He was driving a bus.
C. He was drawing a bus. D. He was drawing a bike.
2. A. They were cleaning the classroom.
B. They were playing games.
C. They were going to the playground.
D. They were studying in the classroom.
3. A. She was watching TV.
B. She was reading an English book.
C. She was reading a newspaper.
D. She was doing her homework.
4. A. In Hangzhou. B. In Guangzhou.
C. In Harbin. D. In Suzhou.
5. A. In a factory. B. In a hospital.
C. In a bookshop. D. In a school.
1. Does Li Ping _________ (曾经) help you with English?
2. I think _________ (生物) is more interesting than chemistry.
3. He came _________ (楼上) to ask Jim for help.
4. The moon is our nearest _________ (邻居) in space.
5. Do you often hear the _________ (声音) of the girl singing in her room?
1. Please close the door, it's too _________ (noise) outside.
2. Mr. Green went to work at 7 as _________ (usually).
3. His grandfather walks _________ (slowly) than yours.
4. The boy was late for class. He went into the classroom _________ (quiet).
5. Don't fall _________ (sleep) in class.
III. 找出下列各句中的错误，并在后面横线上改正。 (10分)
1. You will go until you finish your work. _________
2. They will go to the farm if it won't rain tomorrow. _________
3. The girls cleaned the classroom at this time yesterday. _________
4. Jane began to do her homework as soon as got home. _________
5. What are the twins drawing when the teacher came in? _________
1.Tom is _________ his younger sister.
A. fed up B. feed to
C. feed up to D. fed up with
2. - _________ are you getting on at school?
A. How B. What C. Where D. When
3. The old man welcomed us _________ .
A. by smile B. in a smile
C. with a smile D. with smiling
4. He got angry _________ what I said.
A. at B. with C. for D. because
5. This pair of scissors _________ sharp. Don't _________ .
A. is, play with it B. are, play with them
C. is, play with them D. are, play with it
V. 根据所给汉语，用英语完成句子，每空填一词。 (10分)
We can _________ the sound of birds _________ .
It was hot last night. He couldn't _________ _________ .
Listen! Someone is _________ _________ the door.
I think _________ not easy _________ learn English well.
Will you please _________ _________ the others?
Long, long ago, there (1)_________ a king. He liked (2)_________ pictures. He always thought his(3)_________ were wonderful. He liked to show them to his people who were (4)_________ of him and all said his pictures were very (5)_________ .
One day the king showed the pictures to a famous artist. He wanted the artist to speak well of them. But after (6)_________ at them, the artist said that the pictures were so bad that he should throw them away. The king became very (7)_________ and threw the artist into prison.
A few days later, the (8)_________ showed some other pictures to the artist again. The artist looked at the pictures (9)_________ a few seconds, turned to the guard(士兵) and said. "Take me back to the (10)_________ ."
1. A. live B. lives C. lived D. living
2. A. drawing B. draws C. drew D. draw
3. A. people B. sons C. guard D. pictures
4. A. like B. afraid C. happy D. kind
5. A. well B. good C. better D. best
6. A. seeing B. reading C. watching D. looking
7. A. happy B. nice C. angry D. angrily
8. A. artist B. guard C. king D. people
9. A. for B. with C. on D. from
10. A. home B. palace C. prison D. hall
How to Improve Your English?
When you are learning English, you find it not clever to put an English sentence, word for word, into your own language. Take the sentence "How do you do?" for an example. If you look up each word in the dictionary, one at a time, what is the translation(翻译)? It would be wrong in your own language.
Languages do not just have different sounds, they are different in many other ways. It's important to master(掌握) the rules for word order when learning English. If the speaker puts words in the wrong order, the listener can't understand the speaker's sentence easily. Sometimes when the order of words in an English sentence is changed, the meaning of the sentence changes. At other times, however, the meaning stays the same. Let's look at the difference between the two pairs of sentences.
"She only likes apples." "Only she likes apples."
"I have seen the film already."
"I have already seen the film."
When you are learning English, you must do your best to understand the spirit(精神实质) of the language and use it as the native speaker does.
1. What does the first paragraph of the passage say we shouldn't do?
2. What do we learn from the second paragraph of the passage?
3. Is "She only likes apple." the same as "Only she likes apples."?
4. What's the main idea of this passage?
I. 1.pick out from a number of things
2.at any time
3.a person living near another
4.say"no" to something that somebody has asked you to do
5.a person who sells
(1.choose 2.ever 3.neighbour 4.refuse 5.seller )
II. 1.Qi Baishi was a famous painter. What was he good at drawing？ Do you know？
2. My mother bought me a pair of boots the day before yesterday.
3. The students were having chemistry class at this time yesterday.
4. The man is going downstairs.
5. She was drawing a panda when the teacher came in.
III. 1. M:Was Tom drawing a bike when his uncle got to his home？
W:No，he was drawing a bus.
Q:What was Tom doing when his uncle got to his home？
2. M:Were you cleaning the classroom at half past four？
W:Yes. At five we went to play games on the playground.
Q:What were they doing at four thirty？
3. M:Betty，what were you doing at 8：30 last night？
W:I was doing my homework.My father was watching TV and my mother was reading a newspaper.What about you？
M:I was reading an English book.
Q:What was Betty doing at 8：30 last night？
4. M:Mr Green has lived in Harbin for half a year.
W:Where did he live before he come to Harbin？
M:He lived in Guangzhou.
Q:Where was Mr Green a year ago？
5. M:What does your aunt do，Emma？
W:She is a biology teacher.
Q:Where does Emma's aunt work？
I. 1. ever 2. biology 3. upstairs 4. neighbour 5. sound
II. 1. noisy 2. usual 3. more slowly 4. quietly 5. asleep
III. 1. will→won't 2. won't→doesn't 3. cleaned→were cleaning 4.got→she got 5. are→were
IV. 1. D 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. C
V. 1. hear, singing 2. fall asleep 3. knocking at / on 4. it, to 5. not trouble
VI. 1. C 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. B 6. D 7. C 8. C 9. A 10. C
VII. 1. We shouldn't put every word into our own language.
2. Different word order can change the meaning of a sentence.
3. No, it isn't.
4. The main idea of this passage is how to improve your English.
|【英语学习论坛】【评论】【大 中 小】【打印】【关闭】|