不支持Flash

接招:难倒英语专业的40个翻译句子

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年12月18日 16:04   新浪教育

本文选自《小庄》的博客,点击查看博客原文

  1.Do you have a family?

  正确译文:你有孩子吗?

  2.It's a good father that knows his son.

  就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子.

  3.I have no opinion of that sort of man.

  我对这类人很反感.

  4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."

  她把5美圆塞到我手上说:"你今天表现得很好."

  5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.

  我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹.

  6.The picture flattered her.

  她比较上照.

  7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.

  她杂那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国.

  8. He is a walking skeleton.

  他很瘦.

  9.The machine is in repair.

  机器已经修好了.

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 下一页

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash
不支持Flash