在这个看脸的世界,有钱就是任性,没钱就得拼命,不学好英语还怎么拉仇恨?双语君为绝望的你整理了各种负能量系列流行语,收好不谢。
看脸的世界
a world obsessed with appearance and vanity
颜控
face obsessed
外貌党
face-judgers
外貌协会
appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)
颜饭
a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)
我对这个看脸的世界绝望了!
I can‘t see any hope in such a face-judging world!
我是个外貌党,找男友的唯一标准就是长得帅。
Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look。
只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。
Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school。
有钱就是任性!
Rich people can always follow their own way。
我喝酸奶只舔盖儿,别问我为什么,有钱就是任性!
I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt。 Don‘t ask me why, I am rich and willful。
长得好看就是任性!
Good-looking people are self-willed。
学霸就是任性!
Top students are so willful。
大家都很任性(by全国政协发言人吕新华)。
We are all very willful。
有权不可任性(by 李克强总理)。
拉仇恨
attracting hatred/courting envy
晒美食
food posts
秀恩爱
public displays of affection
报复社会
taking revenge on society
深夜报社,晒烤羊肉串儿了!
Showing delicious lamb barbecue late at night to take revenge on society!
你拉得一手好仇恨。
You are so good at attracting hatred。
你这是赤裸裸地拉仇恨!
You are plainly and simply attracting hatred!