1. Remembering your childhood full of next-level flyaways.
你童年的回忆中都是任性飞扬的乱发丝。
At some point, hair spray doesn’t even help.
有时候,即使是发胶也帮不上忙。
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/oc_p-fxpsfak1718603.png)
2. Dealing with an insane amount of baby hairs even as an adult.
即使是长大之后,也要处理那些疯长的小碎发。
SIGH.
唉!
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/UtmP-fxprucv9810501.png)
3. Going through so much hair spray that you wondered if you were single-handedly destroying the ozone.
要喷那么多发胶,你会怀疑你是不是破坏臭氧层的罪魁祸首。
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/2pgA-fxprucu3147922.jpg)
4. Having to actually leave a salon with curlers still pinned in because your hair “needs more time” in them.
走出发廊时头上的发卷还要插在头发里,因为你的头发”需要更多时间“才能定型。
George Washington, is that you?
乔治·华盛顿,是你吗?
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/EDha-fxprucu3147949.png)
5. …as well as special techniques.
还有特殊的美发技能。
“Don’t do this too often; it’s not the best for your hair.” :: insert very sad face here ::
不要经常这样做,这样做对你的头发不好。(配上一个悲伤逆流成河的表情。)
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/30So-fxprucs6417595.jpg)
6. And, of course, having to bleach your hair (several times) before it’s even ready for color.
还有,当然,在染色之前你还要漂洗自己的头发(数次!)。
“Just a few more rounds!”
“再来几次就好了!”
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/zKFE-fxpsfak1718644.jpg)
7. Dealing with the dreaded “brassy” color that inevitably shows up if you color your hair.
如果你染了头发,就必然会出现了无生气的“黄铜色”。
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/dHS0-fxpsfak1718652.png)
8. Realizing you may have a future in comedy thanks to your coif.
你会意识到,多亏了自己的发型,你或许能跻身喜剧界。
“I can’t dance, but my hair can.”
“我不会跳舞,不过我的头发会跳舞!”
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/cdyL-fxpsfak1718654.jpg)
9. Hating (but honestly secretly kinda loving) all your baby pics.
讨厌(其实心里秘密的有点喜欢)所有你婴儿时期的照片。
Hehehe. It‘s me.
呵呵呵,这就是我。
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/ctwq-fxpsfak1718660.png)
10. And, finally, being able to do a really great impression of the girl from The Ring when your hair gets too long.
最后,如果你已经长发及腿,你就能够惟妙惟肖的假扮《午夜凶铃》中的贞子了。
Because it’s fun to scare your friends.
因为吓唬你的伙伴们是一件很有趣的事!
![](http://n.sinaimg.cn/edu/transform/20160223/7eVf-fxprucv9810572.jpg)