首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 正文
砍价高手挨了宰
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/09/02 11:53  洋话连篇

  A:Hey, Marco. I could probably go back to Canada next week.

  嘿,Marco.我可能下周回加拿大。

  B:Why? You don't like China?

  为什么?不喜欢中国?

  A:No. China is cool. I really like my stay in here.

  不,中国很好,我很喜欢在这的日子。

  B:Then why do you go back?

  那为什么还要回去?

  A:I haven't decided yet. I mean my classes were cancled because of SARS. I've got nothing to do right now. This is like the best time to go back.

  我还没决定呢。我是说由于非典我的课被取消了。现在也没什么事儿。是回家的最好时机。

  B:Are you coming back?

  还回来么/

  A:Yes. I'll be staying there for about a monty. Then , I'll swith back.

  回来。我在家呆大约一个月左右。然后就回来。

  B:What can you do back at home?

  在家能干点什么呢?

  A:Nothing. Well the first 2 weeks could be exciting. You know I'd see all my friends and my family. But after that, things would be the same.

  也没什么,头两周可能会很兴奋。你也知道,见我所有的朋友和家人。可之后日子就又回到原样了。

  B:You can tell them what you have learned in China.

  你可以告诉他们你在中国所学到的东西。

  A:That's a good idea. Yeah. Why didn't I think of that? I'll be telling them the most impressive part about China.

  是啊。我怎么没想到?我会告诉他们让我印象最深的东西。

  B:What?

  什么?

  A:Bargining of course. You can get a 500-kuai coat for 200 kuai. It's more than half off. I'm sure they'll like it.

  当然是砍价了。你可以花200块麦500块的衣服。比半价还便宜。我肯定他们会喜欢的。

  B:And tell them how many times you've got ripped off.

  同时也告诉他们你被宰了多少次。

  A:I'm still learning anyway. And now I'm sure no one could rip me off.

  我还在学呢。不过现在我肯定没人能宰我了。

  B:Really? How much did you pay for your watch battery?

  真的?你手表的电池多少钱换的?

  A:80 kuai

  八十。

  B:See. That's a rip-off.

  看,还是挨宰了吧。

  A:Hey, Marco. That's in Wnagfujing. And that seems to be the only place.

  嘿,Marco.那可是在王府井。并且那家是唯一的一家。

  B:So you got ripped off again. Never say never in China.

  你又被宰了。在中国可别说永远两个字。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]I'm sure no one could rip me off. Rip someone off意思是宰客,敲竹杠。如:I was ripped off.我被宰了一刀。而rip-off则表示花冤枉钱买来的东西。如:What? You paid 30 for the crap? That's a rip-off.

  [2] How much did you pay for your watch battery?你手表的电池多少钱换的?一般老外们不会问这种问题。他们觉得这属于个人隐私。这里Marco和他的外国朋友关系不错,所以老外并不介意。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

  dollar store garage sale yard sale fleamarket buy 1, get 1 free.

  注:书中对话仅作参考,重要的是拿起电话,就自己喜欢的内容与老外反复练习。轻易不出口,出口必砸人。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • ABC小姐在线口语问答 (2003/09/01/ 16:44)
  • 老外写字左右手 (2003/09/01/ 12:08)
  • 心理测试很好玩 (2003/08/29/ 13:34)
  • 爱情到底是什么 (2003/08/28/ 15:54)
  • 有失有得有因由 (2003/08/27/ 15:51)
  • 同桌的你可好吗 (2003/08/26/ 13:07)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽