http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月09日 15:08
1) With more emphasis put on “building a harmonious society”, people begin to realize the importance of solving the problem of inequality (solving the problem of unemployment/ enabling some people to get rich and helping the disadvantaged…)
2) Since “sustainable development” is our main goal, we should pay more attention to striking a balance between economic development and environmental protection (producing more goods and saving natural resources…)
3) As the central task of our country is to “build a well-off society in an all-round way”, more efforts are being made to improve the living standards of the people…(people need more comfortable housing and more convenient transportation…)
4) With the rapid growth of our economy (transportation system/ market economy/ private enterprises/ housing industry…), an increasing number of problems have arisen, such as…
5) With the rapid development of science and technology (electronic industry/ higher education…), more and more people come to realize that…
6) Currently, there is a widespread concern over high unemployment rate (desertification/ widespread corruption/ energy crisis/ traffic jams/ water shortage/ increasing traffic accidents…).
7) Nowadays, a heated debate about private cars (China’s football/ brain drain…) is under way in China.
8) As the public awareness of market economy (population control/ human rights/ competition/ laws and regulations…) heightens, …
9) Unless we put more emphasis on environmental protection (interpersonal relationship/ equality/ how to deal with stress…), the problem will be a hindrance to our building a “harmonious society”.
10) Different people hold different views on accession to WTO (studying abroad/ private cars/ Internet surfing…). Some are in favor of…, while others are against…
11) The case only reveals the tip of an ugly iceberg of serious environmental pollution (widespread waste/ organized crime…)
12) When it comes to the problem (the issue/ the case…) of eating wild animals (net chatting/ morning exercise…)
13) As far as family planning (adult education/ recycling…) is concerned, there is much room for improvement.
14) All these statistics (pictures…) reveal a painful fact that corruption is spreading rapidly in our country (more and more fish have been killed…)
15) Without love, my classmate Xiao Wang would have died in the hospital. But with our love and care, he survived the illness and can enjoy his life now.
16) Without computers (cell phones/ private cars/ the Internet…), it would be difficult to imagine modern life.
17) It is imperative for us to take effective (drastic/ immediate/ prompt…) measures to correct the situation (eliminate environmental pollution/ fight against corruption/ ban drug abuse…)
18) The participating Slogan should be an embodiment of the concept of “Green Olympics, Hi-Tech Olympics and People’s Olympics” with “People’s Olympics” as its highlight and should reflect the unique cultural background and humanism of China and Beijing. (One World, One Dream)
19) Let us work hand in hand to solve this problem (hold back a tidal wave of crimes/ fight against corruption…)
20) We should do our best in eliminating industrial pollution (fake commodities/ poverty in China…)
(1) After graduated from university, I began to work in a company.
(2) Do you know why must protect our environment?
(3) Have you seen a man without enough food but had a healthy body?
(1) For another reason. When we have a vacation, it will be convenient to ride a bike.
(2) Lived in the country, no loud noise, no dirty air, but quiet and fresh.
(1) But a person has not enough food, he will not have a healthy body.
(2) China is a developing country, most people cannot afford a car yet.
(1) Rich doesn’t mean a happy life.
(2) Without a friend will feel alone.
(3) However, making friends should be careful.
5) “there be”用法错误
(1) There are many students read books in the classroom.
(2) There are few person can afford a car in our country.
(3) There are many things must be done to deal with energy crisis.
(1) We should take some sports. For example, football, basketball and so on.
(1) Nowadays, if you want to find a job. Then you must pass the College English Test.
(1) Comparing with other countries, China pays little attention to the energy problem.
(2) Looking at from above, this picture gives us an image of a lion.
Nothing succeeds like success!