Anne : What? What game? (什么?什么游戏?)
Benidick : hide-and-seek. (捉迷藏~)
Anne : OIC!Like my Nala and LeVent, my neighbor. (哦,我知道了。就像我的NALA和我邻居的LEVENT)
Benidick : Who are they? (是谁?)
Anne : Nala is my catty, LeVent is my neighbor's Doggie. (NALA是我的小猫,LEVENT是我邻居的小狗)
Benidick : IC. R they good Competitive partners? (哦!它们是好的竞争伙伴么?)
Anne :Yes, they are.!They are good friends. (是的,他们是好朋友。)
Benidick : O, Good! I have a parrot, I think my parrot will get new friends.(哦,不错!我有个鹦鹉,我想我的鹦鹉将有好朋友了!)
Anne : haha! No way. They hate parrots. (哈!不可能,他们讨厌鹦鹉!)
Benidick : Oh... no! my poor parrot,:(
He has no friend always.(哦,我可怜的鹦鹉,它总是没有朋友!)
Anne : u r! (你是啊!)
Benidick : of caz I am. But I have to work in the daytime. He is lonely (我当然是,可我要出去工作啊!它很孤独。)
Anne : What are you making a living on? (你做什么工作?)
Benidick : I am a host of TV. (我是电视节目主持人。)
Anne : Cool! What kind of TV programm? (什么样的电视节目?)
Benidick : Information technique. (信息技术。)
Anne : Are you pop in China? (你在中国很有名么?)
Benidick : I'm not sure. But that is not the most important for me. It's my pleasure that I can work with many talents. (我不很清楚,但这不重要,我高兴的是我的工作伙伴都是精英)
Anne : A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship. (在业务基础上建立的友谊胜过在友谊基础上建立的业务)
Benidick : yes, I think they will be happy if I get success. (我想他们会因我成功而高兴的)
Anne : me too! (我也会!)
Benidick : me 3. (我更是!)
Anne : haha, yep. (哈哈!那当然!)
Benidick : & u? may I ask you, what is your job? (那么你呢?我能问问你是做什么的么?)
|