第一法、昔日美眉再重逢
周奔驰上英语角上了瘾,不过,每次总是像程咬金似的,就是那么几板斧,十八招已经用过来用过去,美眉们听得耳朵都磨出茧子来了。——有一天,一个美眉终于忍无可忍:“周奔驰,你总得来点新意!”周奔驰幡然悔悟,决定自创无数个“泡妞十八法”的扩展版,将扩展进行到底。
1. Long time no see.
(好久不见了。)
[这原是句“中式英语”,但实际上已经开始在欧美流行开来。不知道色狼(color wolf)这个中式英语能够变成“国际通用”的说法,呵呵]
2. How are you doing?
(你过得好吗?)
I'm doing great.
(我过得很好。)
Couldn't be better.
(不能再好了)
3. How's everything?
(一切都好吗?)
第二法、爆笑外语学习,真能“闪电战30天”?
周奔驰:我发现一个很有趣的英语口语培训班,名字叫“口语闪电战30天”。
I found a very interesting spoken English training class called“30 Days of Lightning Spoken English”.
黄小蓉:太夸张了吧,30天能学到什么呀?
Exaggeration. What can one learn in 30 days?
周奔驰:能让你由从没开口用英语交谈,达到在英语角顺利交谈30分钟。
It will let you talk for 30 minutes in English in an English corner from scratch.
黄小蓉:真的吗?有这么夸张?
Really? Aren’t you exaggerating?
周奔驰:当然,前提是必须学过中学的英语。
Of course, not. But you must have foundation of middle school English.
黄小蓉:我的口语还可以,我想我就没必要参加这个班了!
My oral English is OK. So I think there’s no need for me to attend this class.
周奔驰:你还对别的语种感兴趣吗?比如,法语、日语、韩语?
What other languages do you have interest in, French, Japanese, Korean?
黄小蓉:我一直想学法语,可惜没有老师教。
I’ve been longing to learn French. Pity I don’t have a teacher.
周奔驰:哈哈,你认识我算是“撞大运”了,我推荐你参加《法语口语闪电战30天》
Haha. You are lucky to know me. I recommend you join the“30 Days of Lightning Spoken French”.
黄小蓉:30天就能讲法语的口语?
Be able to speak French in 30 days?
周奔驰:让你爆笑学习,30天后,能讲300句最常用的法语口语。
You laugh and learn. In 30 days you will be able to speak 300 French sentences.
黄小蓉:你知道哪能报名学习吗?
Do you knowswheresI shall register to join in?
周奔驰:下周正好我也要去学,咱们一起报名吧。
I’m going there next week. Let’s go together.
|