|http://www.sina.com.cn 2004/08/23 13:47 英语辅导报|
1. Playing sport is good for us.
2. It is good for you to have breakfast.
3. -How often do you eat vegetables?
-I eat vegetables every day.Eating vegetables is good for our health.
4. -How much exercise do you need?
-I need about 20 minutes of exercise three times a week.
5. Take care of yourself.
6. -How is your brother these days?
-He is fine. Thank you.
7. Don't work too hard.
1. 在西方，与朋友或家人道别时，一般要说"Take care of yourself.(自己多保重。)"一方面因为他们工作压力很大、生活节奏很快，身体健康就显得特别重要；另一方面，英美等国的私人诊所大都收费颇高，是人们最不喜欢的去处。
A: Good morning，Jim !
B: Good morning，Jack. How are you these days?
A: I am fine，thank you. And you?
B: I am not too well.
A: Oh，I am sorry to hear that. What's wrong?
B: I feel tired all the time.
A: Are you eating properly? Do you have breakfast in the morning?
B: I don't like having breakfast.
A: It is bad for you not to have breakfast. Why not get up early and do some sport? That will make you feel better, too.
B: I get up late in the morning.
A: It is not a good habit(习惯). I think you need to get some exercise.
B: You are right. I have to do some sports for exercise !
|【英语学习论坛】【大 中 小】【打印】【关闭】|