不支持Flash

外企生存必备:和经理商量休假事宜

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年11月25日 15:57   新浪教育

  情景对话 2:

  金想在一月份休假以便去探望在中国的双亲。她正同人事经理助理亨特商量使用她的假期探亲。

  King: Morning, Hunter. 早上好,亨特。

  Hunter: Hi, King. What can I do for you? 你好,金。有什么事吗?

  King: I'd like to talk to you about my vacation. 我想同你谈谈我的假期。

  Hunter: You're lucky, King. I'm just going to draw up the holiday rotation this year. So, go ahead and tell me what you want. 你真幸运,金。我刚准备制订今年的假期轮值表。所以,说吧,告诉我你有什么要求。

  King: Well, I'm planning to have three weeks' leave in January and I want to use my vacation days for this year. 是这样,我正计划在一月份休假三个星期,而且我想用我今年的休假日。

  Hunter: Going abroad, I suppose? 准备出国,是不是?

  King: Yes, I want to go to see my parents in China. 是的,我想去探望在中国的父母。

  Hunter: Good idea. But it so happened that Donald wanted to get away in January too. And you can't be away at the same time as Donald. 好主意。不过碰巧唐纳德也想一月份休假,而你不能跟唐纳德同时休假。

  King: Why can't we both go when we want? 为什么我们不能想去休假的时候都去呢?

  Hunter: Because there must be someone to keep the work going. 因为总得有人把工作进行下去。

  King: I see. So when I'm away, Donald has to stand in for me. 我明白了。这么说当我休假时唐纳德得替代我?

  Hunter: Yes, and vice versa. 是的,而且反过来也是。

  King: Well. You know, I have a good reason for chossing January. 这个,你知道,我挑选一月份是有原因的。

  Hunter: What's that? 什么原因?

  King: Because we celebrate the Spring Festival in January this year, and it's our tradition to have a family reunion then. 因为今年我们在一月份庆祝春节,而且春节期间合家团圆是我们的传统。

  Hunter: All right. I'll do my best to meet your request. 那好吧,我会尽量满足你得要求。

  King: That's very kind of you, Hunter. Thank you very much. 你真是太好了,亨特,非常感谢。

  Hunter: No problem. 不用谢。

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash