不支持Flash

“提要求”说法汇总:没有心情

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年01月07日 16:37   新浪教育

  我没那份心情。

  I'm not in the mood.

  Do you want to dance? (想跳舞吗?)

  I'm not in the mood. (我没那份心情。)

  I don't feel like it.

  很遗憾,我现在有件急事。

  I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.

  I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. (很遗憾,我现在有件急事。)

  That's a shame. (真是太遗憾了。)

  我有别的事。

  I have other business to take care of.

  Are you free today? (你今天有时间吗?)

  No, I have other business to take care of. (没有,我有别的事。)

  对不起,我现在正忙着呢。

  I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.

  I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.

  对不起,我有急事。

  I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

  Sorry, I don't have time. (对不起,我没时间了。)

  现在不行。

  Not right now.

  我就算了吧。

  Count me out. *自己不愿意参加,不愿意加入时使用。

  Are you coming? (你来吗?)

  Count me out. (我就算了吧。)

  Count me in. (算上我一个。)

  如果可以的话,最好不……

  I'd rather not.

  Let's go drinking. (我们去喝酒吧。)

  I'd rather not. (我还是不去了吧。)

  够了,够了。

  Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足够了”。也可以用来表示有够多的麻烦和痛苦时。

  You have to... (你必须……)

  Enough. (够了,够了。)

  Enough already.

  That's enough.

  已经足够了。

  I've had enough.

  How about more salad? (再来点儿沙拉,怎么样?)

  No, thank you. I've had enough. (不,谢谢,已经足够了。)

  很遗憾,今天我不太方便。

  Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.

  Why don't we have dinner together? (一起去吃顿饭,怎么样?)

  Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today. (很遗憾,今天我不太方便。)

  没说到点儿上。/离题万里。

  That's beside the point. *beside the point 表示“估计错的”、“没抓住中心的”。

  If it hadn't rained, I would have done it. (要是没下雨的话,我就可以做,可是……)

  That's beside the point. (根本没说到点儿上。)

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash
不支持Flash