生活大爆炸S05E07:饶了我行吧(图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2011年11月15日 13:50   新浪教育
生活大爆炸S05E07生活大爆炸S05E07

  1. It's consistent with my personality.

  我一直就这性格。

  2. Hang on.

  等着瞧。

  3. You're very talented.

  你太有才了。

  4. Oh, bother.

  噢,真糟糕。

  5. Who had money on "faints"?

  谁赌他"晕倒"?

  6. Droll.

  真可笑。

  7. Shut up.

  什么都不要说。

  8. Sorry, palm's a little sweaty.

  抱歉 我的手心有点湿。

  9. Be a lamb and check.

  乖,看看嘛。

  10. Stop talking like that.

  别那样说话。

  11. You've been rendered speechless by fear.

  你应该被吓得说不出话来。

  12. Hey, you got a minute?

  嘿,你有时间吗?

  13. So, what's up?

  对了,什么事?

  14. Come on.

  别这样好吧。

  15. That's gross.

  真恶心。

  16. Well, good for you.

  呃,那就好。

  17. Oh, that's not who I am.

  哦,我不是那样的人。

  18. Now, let's not do anything rash.

  慢点,先别这么急。

  19. Now we're getting somewhere.

  你总算听明白了。

  20. What does your gut tell you?

  问问你的内心深处是怎么想的?

  21. in jest

  开玩笑的

  22. I can't make up my mind.

  可我下不了决心。

  23. Oh, what the hell.

  哦,管他呢。

  24. They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.

  人们常说在生命的最后时刻,比起你做过的事,那些你没做的事更让你后悔莫及。

  25. That actually does help.

  这话我爱听。

  26. screw it

  管他呢

  27. Do you mind?

  饶了我行吧?

  28. you old so-and-so.

  你个老坏蛋。

  29. We're running out of time!

  没时间了!

  30. 'Cause if that freaks you out, you're in for a real surprise later on.

  如果这个就吓到你了,那待会儿你可真要做好心理准备了。

  31. I mean, I don't deserve you.

  我是说,我配不上你。

  32. You messed up a lot.

  你错大了。

分享到:

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2011 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有