Brian: i do have some pictures here,but they are not in the computer and i do not know how to send it up to the computer,maybe i can introduce you some Chinese website. (照片我是有,但是不在电脑里面,我可以给你介绍几个中国网站)
Nikky: i would love that,do you have a scanner maybe u can scan them.(很好呀,但你有没有扫描仪,你可以扫描进去)
Brian: but you should wait for some time,i promise to give you the pictures whatever the way it is.(我答应你不管怎样我会给你email过去,但你得等一段时间)
Nikky: well do not do that it will get you in trouble.(如果你有麻烦的话,你算了【注】这句话可以用在很多地方,很多场合,我记得第一次上老外家时候,问我要不要喝水,我就说这句话,效果真的很好)
Nikky: i will greatly appreciate it the places u describe sound so beautiful i hope to come and see them one day.
Brian: my email is brian9815@sina.com if you do have time to be here and i will be counting the days waiting to see you (我的地址是brian9815@sina.com,如果你真来的话,提前告诉我一声,我会盼望着和你相见的那一天【注】count the days数着日子,很有用的一句话,学校快放假了,学生们都盼着回家就可以说成“the students are counting the days to go home when the festival is coming”)
Brian: i think that the Americans will have interests of Chinese history,and you let me sure about that! Well this kind of places are driving me crazy,I don't understand u know,these sort of places are still the priority for the foreigners to visit when they come to Shanghai.(我觉得你们美国人一定会对中国历史感兴趣的,你让我确定了这一点,但这种地方让我感到厌烦,搞不明白为什么外国人一来上海就去这些地方)
Nikky: well i dont know about that,but i would love to learn and have always wanted to learn Chinese too.(我也不知道,我只是非常想了解中国,学习中国文化而已)Brian: you must be a pretty woman.(你长的一定很漂亮)
Nikky: i doubt that.(我自己感到怀疑)
Brian: J,just like the way i doubt to be qualified for a good translator? (就像我怀疑自己会不会做个称职的翻译一样)
Brian: could u just send me your pic?
Nikky: i would love to send u my pic as soon as i scan it.
Brian: ok,i will be patient.(我有耐心)
Nikky: lol,and u can send me picture of you. (你也可以把你的照片先发给我呀)
Brian: we always say lady first.(我们总是说女士优先)
Nikky: lol,yes true but i bet you are handsome.(是呀,是这样的,我敢打赌你很帅)
Brian: how much you wanna bet,you must be a loser.(你赌多少,你一定会输的,呵呵)
Brian: i'm 1.78 and healthy,and strong build like sports how about you,my friend.(我有1米78,身体很健壮,你呢,我的朋友)
【Brain小结】:
以前有个学中文的外国朋友,中文水平真的是很好,唯一有缺憾的是字认不全,有一次问我:Brian,你们中国人一点也不谦虚,我一惊,忙问他为何,他说,我走在大街上,看见很多标识,中国很行,中国人民很行,中国农业很行……,原来他把“银行”的“银”看成“很”了。
|