首页 新闻 搜索 短信 分类 聊天 导航


新浪首页 > 教育天地 > 第十五日:现场直播“泡妞”30分钟(下)

第十五日:现场直播“泡妞”30分钟(下)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2002/03/15 10:19  新浪教育

  第十法:周笨驰扑在银子上

  1.I wish I can get used to speaking English.

  我希望自己习惯于说英语。

  2.It’s just like a hungry person sees a loaf of bread.

  如同饥饿的人扑在面包上。

  3.In other words, it’s just like I see loads of cash.

  换个说法,如同我扑在钞票上。

  第十一法:无厘头英语:不要在犹豫了

  1.I found an interesting way of learning English. That is Wulitou (casual and fun) way.

  我发现了一个有趣的方法来学习英语,那就是"无厘头英语"。

  2. Wulitou way makes English learning as interesting as playing a game.

  无厘头精神使学习英语变的像游戏轻松有趣。

  3. You can download it from www.sina.com English Channel.

  你可以从新浪网英语频道下载。

  第十二法:现上花轿现裹脚

  1.You can even refer to Eighteen Ways of Getting to Girls while chatting with a girl.

  你甚至可以边看“泡妞十八法”,便和姑娘聊天。

  2. It’s called practice while learning.

  这叫做现学现用。

  3. Although I make all kinds of mistakes in my English, it doesn’t stop us exchanging ideas freely.

  虽然我的英语漏洞百出,但它不妨碍我们自由地沟通。

  第十三法:恭维漂亮大法

  1.You’ve got beautiful eyes ( a pair of glasses).

  你有一双美丽的眼睛(眼镜)。

  2.You have a charming figure.

  你的身材真是魔鬼身材。

  3.You are so pretty that I cannot stop looking at you.

  你秀色可餐,俺情不自禁地想看你。

  第十四法:泡妞学习,一箭双雕

  1.I’m trying to improve my English through chatting online in English.

  我正通过网上聊天来提高我的英语。

  2.You enjoy staying with girls and study English at the same time. That’s called“Kill two birds with one stone.”

  泡妞和学习,一箭双雕。

  3.I have forgotten what I have learned, but I have confidence to

  learn it well.

  学过的东西(英语)我全忘了,但我有信心很快学好。

  第十五法:其实俺不懂你的心

  1. Can you follow me? / Are you with me?

  你能听懂我的意思吗?

  2. Excuse me. Please speak slowly.

  对不起,请说得慢点

  3. I can’t follow you.

  我没听懂你的意思。

  [画外音:其实,最初的英语口语开口说,更重要的是你说,至于对方(美眉)能不能听懂,倒不重要,你甚至可以重复一遍英文后,用汉语翻译一遍你刚才说的英文。——而对于美眉说的英语,你能否听懂,也不重要。你实在听不懂甚至可以说“Please put itsintosChinese.”(请翻译成中文)。

  而如果美眉真的是善解人意的话,就一定不会过多地指出你口语会话中的错误,因为你由“英语哑巴”到“英语大话”,实在是了不起的进步,所以,她应该象你对她的如同滔滔江水的“夸张赞美”一样,对你说:“Great!”(太棒了!)、“You are excellent!”(你太出色了!)、“You speak better English than the Dr. of Tea”(你的英语比茶博士还好!)]

  第十六法:俺随你;)

  1.Nothing is more interesting than talking with you.

  什么娱乐都不如和你聊天

  2.What else shall we talk about?

  还想聊什么话题?

  3.It’s up to you.

  一切由你决定(俺随你)

  第十七法:仰慕如滔滔江水

  1.That's very kind of you.

  你真好。

  2.You are such a smart girl.

  你真是个伶牙俐齿(聪明)的姑娘。

  3.My passion for you is beyond words.

  我对你的仰慕犹如滔滔江水

  第十八法:何日君再来

  1. When can I see you again?

  下次什么时间能再约你?

  2.How about Friday?

  周五怎么样?

  3.I will be waiting for you at 7 pm at Starbucks. Wait there

  until we meet.

  我在星巴克等你,晚7点,不见不散。

  [后记:以上“现场直播”的内容全部是真实的,由旅游卫视记者现场拍摄、纪录,整个英语对话过程持续30分钟以上,这就是一个扔下英语八年、从没进行过英语交谈的普通人的真实经历。不过,当时周笨驰原型人物的英语差错很多,故特由北京外国语大学Sherman Shen教授根据电视录像将原始对话进行英文审校,并加注作者的部分“画外音”。]




发表评论】【关闭窗口
 相关链接
大话西游之学英语版(连载七) NEW!(2002/03/14/ 11:17)
第十四日:现场直播“泡妞”30分钟(中)(2002/03/14/ 11:09)
第十三日:现场直播“泡妞”30分钟(上)(2002/03/13/ 09:26)
第十二日:惊人之语:“泡妞”先从熟人起(2002/03/12/ 09:37)
大话西游之学英语版(连载六)(2002/03/11/ 12:15)
无厘头英语 专题

Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-3336 欢迎批评指正

网站简介 | 用户注册 | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 中文阅读 | Richwin | 联系方式 | 帮助信息

Copyright © 1996 - 2002 SINA.com, Stone Rich Sight. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 四通利方 新浪网

本网站由北京信息港提供网络支持