首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 天气 答疑 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 《魔法英语》课文译注 > 第六十六课:丢失的项链

第六十六课:丢失的项链
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/11/30 13:56  新浪教育

课文翻译

  2. Read阅读………………………………

WHO STOLE THE NECKLACE?

谁偷了项链?

  MR GREEN:Good evening, Inspector. Thank you for coming.

  格林先生:晚上好,警官。感谢你的到来。

  INSPECTOR:There's no need to thank me, sir. Im only doing my job. I

  警官:不必感谢我,先生。我只是尽我的职责。我

  need to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?

  需要问你几个问题,可以吗?

  MRS GREEN:Of course. But first we should tell you something. My neck

  格林夫人:当然可以。但是首先我们应该告诉你,我丢的

  lace is not the only thing that's missing. The thief took our

  不只是项链,小偷把我们的鹦鹉

  parrot, too!

  也偷走了。

  INSPECTOR:When did you notice this, madam?

  警官:你什么时候注意到了这一点的,太太?

  MRS GREEN:Jim noticed it about an hour ago. He usually feeds Polly at five

  格林夫人:大约半小时前吉姆注意到这一点。他常在五点

  o'clock. But when he went to feed her today, she'd gone.

  钟喂波利。但是今天当他喂鸟时,她已不在了,

  She'd disappeared!

  她不见了!

  JIM:Yes, Inspector. Look! This is the cage that Polly lives in. It's

  吉姆:是的,警官。看,这是波利住的鸟笼,它

  empty.

  空了。

  INSPECTOR:Hmm ... That's very strange.

  警官:嗯……这很奇怪。

  MR GREEN:What's very strange?

  格林先生:什么很奇怪?

  INSPECTOR:Well, were looking for a thief who likes stealing parrots and

  警官:我们找的是一个喜欢偷鹦鹉和项链的

  necklaces. I don't know any thieves like that! Also, this thief

  贼。我没见过像那样的贼!而且,这个贼

  stole your parrot, but he didn't take her cage. How did he

  偷了你们的鹦鹉,可他却不拿笼子。不用笼子

  carry her without using a cage?

  他怎么拿鸟呢?

  MR GREEN:Yes, I see. That is very strange.

  格林先生:对,我明白了。这真的很奇怪。

  INSPECTOR:When was the last time you saw the parrot?

  警官:你最后一次见到鹦鹉是什么时候?

  JIM:She was still here yesterday afternoon. I fed her at five oclock.

  吉姆:她昨天下午还在这儿。我五点钟喂她,

  Then I watched a film on television. It was called“The Great

  然后就看电视上上演的一部电影,电影名叫《列车

  Train Robber”. It was about some thieves who robbed a train

  大盗》,是关于抢劫火车的一些贼的故事……

  and...

  (Suddenly, they hear someone outside shouting:)

  (突然,他们听到有人在外面喊:)

  Hands up! Hands up! I'll shoot anyone who moves! Anyone

  举起手来!举起手来!谁动我就打死谁!谁动我就

  who moves! Anyone who moves!

  打死谁!谁动我就打死谁!

第六十六课:丢失的项链

重点·难点·考点及疑点注释

  短语纵横

  1be robbed“被抢劫”。rob是动词,其过去式和过去分词为robbed,

  现在分词为robbing,意思是“劫掠;抢劫”。

  Mr Smith was robbed yesterday.史密斯先生昨天遭到抢劫。

  2a detective film侦探片、刑侦片

  The detective film is very interesting.这部侦探电影非常有趣。

  3the last time最后一次

  Im sorry to hear your mother's death. When did you see her the last time?

  听到你母亲去世了,我很难过。你最后一次见到她是什么时候?

  4watch sth. on television通过电视观看……

  I watched the football game on television.我在电视上看了这场足球赛。

  注意:看电视比赛、节目用watch;看电影用see;看书报用read。

  点击句型

  1There be no need to do sth.没有必要做某事

  There is no need to bring so much money with you.

  你不必带那么多钱。

  2do one's job做份内的事;尽职

  You must do your job.你必须尽职尽责。

  3carry sth. without...不用……搬运某物

  How did you carry these books without a box?

  不用箱子你怎么把这些书搬走的?

  语法天地

  虚拟条件句(与现在事实相反)

  If+主语+动词一般过去式+...,主语+should/would/might/could do+...

  If I were you, I'd leave at once.我要是你,我就马上离开。

  Even if he had money, he wouldn't buy the car.

  即使他有钱也不会买这部车。

  注意:if引导的虚拟条件句中,be动词形式为were,不受主语人称和数的影响。




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2003 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽