首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 点卡 天气 答疑 交友 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 无厘头英语 > 第九十二日:分别之际留回忆

第九十二日:分别之际留回忆
http://www.sina.com.cn 2004/03/18 22:18  新浪教育

  [罗伊和玛拉从防空洞走到大街上]

  Myra: It's so late. I'm afraid I'll have to take a taxi.

  玛拉:天太晚了。我恐怕得打辆出租车了。

  Roy: That may not be so simple.

  罗伊:那可不那么简单。

  [以下两句是罗伊和玛拉几乎同时说出]

  Myra: I don't know if…

  玛拉:我不知道是否……

  Myra: I wish I could've seen the…

  罗伊:我希望我能看到……

  Myra: What were you going to say?

  玛拉:你要说什么?

  Roy: I wish I could've seen the ballet. I'm sure it would have been a pleasant memory in the trenches. What were you going to say?

  罗伊:我希望我能看到你的芭蕾演出。我确信它将成为在战壕中的美妙回忆,你要说什么?

  Myra: oh, it's just that I…I don't know anyone at the front, and I'm afraid it'll bring it home to me now knowing you, not that I really know you of course.

  玛拉:噢,只是我…我不认识在前线的任何人现在认识了你,恐怕我会牢牢记住,当然,我不是真正了解你!

  Myra: Thank you very much. I hope you get back safe and sound.

  玛拉:非常感谢!我希望你平安归来。

    (safe and sound: [短语]非常安全地)

  Roy: Thank you.

  罗伊:谢谢。

  Myra: Here, thake this.

  玛拉:给你,拿着吧。

  Roy: Your, your good luck charm?

  罗伊:你的幸运符?

  Myra:Perhaps it'll bring you luck, I hope it does.

  玛拉:或许它会给你带来幸运,我希望它能。

  Roy: Now look here, I can't take it, it means so much to you.

  罗伊:你看,我不能拿走它,它对你意味颇深。

  Myra: You'd better have it, I was beginning to rely on it too much.

  玛拉:你最好拿上它,我已经开始太依赖它了。

  Roy: Well, that's wonderfully kind of you.

  罗伊:嗯,那你真是太好了。

  Myra: Olympic theater please. Good-bye.

  玛拉:到奥林匹克剧院。再见。

  Roy: Good-bye.

  罗伊:再见。




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation


新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽