首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 正文
约会也有麻烦事
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/09/04 15:35  洋话连篇

  A:You know what,Sharron. Last night, I was \having\ the worst date ever since I came to China.

  你知道吗Sharron.昨晚我经历了到中国以来的最差的约会。

  B:What happened?

  出什么事了?

  A:You remember last time I asked you about how you got to know your girlfriend?

  还记得上次我问你你是怎样认识你女朋友的吗?

  B:Yeah. I do.

  记得。

  A;I was not so lucky. So I asked my friend to do me a favor. And they did arrange a date for me.

  我没那么幸运。所以我让朋友帮忙,他们确实帮我安排了约会。

  B:So far so good.

  到现在还没什么事儿。

  A:Be patient. Then last night, 2 of my friends called me, telling me to go to a bar named Special Night. They both introduced me a girl and by coincidence, they made it at the same place.

  耐心点儿。然后昨晚我的两个朋友打电话给我,让我去一家叫Special Night的酒吧。他们都给我介绍了个姑娘。可巧的是,他们都安排在同一个地方了。

  B:Sounds like you're walking on the ice.

  听起来好象你冒了很大的险

  A:I had to. Then I went there and had the 3-people date. I know it's horrible. But that's not the worst thing.

  我不得不啊。然后我去了这三个人的约会。我知道这很糟,可还不是最糟的。

  B:What could be worse than that?

  还有什么能更糟?

  A:You know all bars are kind of dim and have beautiful music. So everybody could look better. But the first girl was like 120 pounds and shi's very dull. She just sat there,sipping her coke and talking to nobody.

  你知道所有的酒吧灯光都很暗,音乐也很好听。因此每个人看起来都挺漂亮的,可是第一个女孩儿有一百二十磅重。她特没劲。只是坐在那喝可乐,也不和别人说话。

  B:What about the second girl?

  那第二个呢?

  A:The second girl was like bla-bla girl. I have never seen a bigger-mouth girl than her. You know. I've always avoided girls like my nagging mom.

  第二个说起来没完。我从未见过比她还讲的人。你知道的,我一直都不想找象我妈妈那样能说的人

  B: Did you choose one?

  你选一个了吗?

  A:No. I just made a promise I'll never go to blind dates again.

  没有,我刚发誓说我在也不去这种约会了。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]walking on the ice.走在冰面上很容易会掉进水里,所以这句话是用来形容危险的情况。

  [2] big mouth.大嘴巴。很形象的比喻,表示某人很能讲。再给各位举几个例子,让我们学会这个短语。Shut up, you big mouth{多嘴驴,闭嘴},Let's see who has a bigger mouth.看看谁的话多。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

  decision-impaired To give it a shot. The lessor of 2 evils.

  注:书中对话仅作参考,重要的是拿起电话,就自己喜欢的内容与老外反复练习。轻易不出口,出口必砸人。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 拜托拜托帮个忙 (2003/09/03/ 14:15)
  • 砍价高手挨了宰 (2003/09/02/ 11:53)
  • ABC小姐在线口语问答 (2003/09/01/ 16:44)
  • 老外写字左右手 (2003/09/01/ 12:08)
  • 心理测试很好玩 (2003/08/29/ 13:34)
  • 爱情到底是什么 (2003/08/28/ 15:54)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽