首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 正文
吵架之后消消气
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/09/08 10:44  洋话连篇

  A:What's up, buddy? You sound a little down in dumps.

  怎么了,哥们?你听起来好象情绪低迷啊。

  B:I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn

  我昨晚和室友吵架了。他太倔了.

  A:Calm down, Bill. Shouting won't help.

  冷静Bill。喊不解决问题。

  B:He's really outrageous.

  他太过分了。

  A:What happened?

  怎么了?

  B: I went back home last night, you know tired like a dog. So I took a quick shower and went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep cause Brian wsa there in the living room, playing his stupid stereo so loud. And when I kindly told him to turn that down a little bit. He shouted at me.

  我昨天晚上回家,你知道累得象狗似的。我很快的洗了个澡然后就上床了。可是Brian在客厅里把他那个破音响开得震天响。吵得我睡不找。我礼貌的告诉他把声音关小点时,他却对我大喊大叫。

  A:What? He can't do this to you.

  什么?他不能这么做。

  B:Well he did it anyway. Then he come \into\ my room and shot all his shit. Bla blab la. You know.

  他就是这么做的。然后他到了我这屋嘟嘟囔囔。

  A:What did you do?

  那你呢?

  B:I shouted back of course.

  我当然也喊来着

  A:Hold it. Ryne. You won't accomplish anything by hollering at him, right? You're all worked up now. why not wait until you cool down a bit?

  忍一忍。喊叫解决不了问题。你们现在都很激动。为什么不等你们冷静下来呢?

  B:What would you do if you were in my shoes?

  你是我的话会怎么办?

  A:Just stay cool. You know. When you get back home tonight, tell him that you didn't mean to quarrel with him.

  保持冷静。你知道,今晚你回家的时候,告诉他你不是真想和他吵。

  B:No way, Marco. I mean it's not my fault.

  没门,又不是我的错

  A:I know. It won't hurt much to say sorry first. And after that, you can casually mention the problem. I'm sure he'll cooperate.

  我知道。可先说抱歉又不损失什么。之后你可以慢慢地和他提这件事。我相信他会合作的。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1] shoot the shit.说脏话。想象一下。当一个人象开枪一样把那些脏话射出来的时候,你就会感到这句话有多形象了。

  [2] What would you do if you were in my shoes? In my shoes不是指在我的鞋里。而是指处在我的位置上。这句话也可以说成What would you do if you were in my position?

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

  You don't have to twist my rubber arm. Love makes the world go around.

  注:书中对话仅作参考,重要的是拿起电话,就自己喜欢的内容与老外反复练习。轻易不出口,出口必砸人。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 个人卫生用英语 (2003/09/05/ 15:16)
  • 约会也有麻烦事 (2003/09/04/ 15:35)
  • 拜托拜托帮个忙 (2003/09/03/ 14:15)
  • 砍价高手挨了宰 (2003/09/02/ 11:53)
  • ABC小姐在线口语问答 (2003/09/01/ 16:44)
  • 老外写字左右手 (2003/09/01/ 12:08)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽