历时三年积累下的地道俚语:别逼我

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年12月22日 11:28   沪江英语

  (二)

  1.Don‘t push me。

  别逼我。

  2.Don‘t give me your attitude。

  别跟我摆架子。

  3.Don‘t dream away your time。

  不要虚度光阴。

  4.Don‘t you dare come back again?

  你敢再回来!

  (三)

  1.A flash in the pan。

  昙花一现。

  2.He always likes to play a lone hand。

  他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。

  3.That boy never says uncle。

  那个孩子的嘴特别硬。

  4.You rose to the bait。

  你中圈套了。

  5.Play to the score。

  见机行事。

  6.I‘m from Missouri。

  你骗不了我。

  7.He‘s a brain。

  他可是个有头脑的人。

  8.This draught occurs once in a blue moon。

  这场旱灾是百年不遇的。

  9.How dare you!

  你敢!

  10.In doing we learn。

  经一事,长一智。

  (四)

  1.Get off my back。

  少跟我罗嗦。

  2.Keep your temper under control。

  不要发脾气。

  3.That‘s enough of your back talk。

  不许你回嘴。

  4.He is trying to cash in on me。

  他想占我便宜。

  5.Don‘t chicken out.Be a man。

  不要退缩了。

  6.I‘m hard up。

  我经济很困难。

  7.It‘s full of hot air。

  这是雷声大雨点小。

  8.He told me to get lost。

  他叫我走开。

  9.What‘s in it for me? = What‘s my cut? = What‘s my share?

  我有什么好处?

  10.I got a big kick out of it。

  这件事真令我开心。

  (五)

  1.He kicked the bucket。

  他已经归天。

  2.Oh!You are killing me!

  笑死人了。

  3.He is an operator。(here it means a thief,a swindler,)

  他是一个老滑头。

  4.He passed out。

  他已经昏倒了!

  5.Don‘t be that way!

  别那样!

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash