历时三年积累的地道俚语:真是烦透了

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年12月22日 11:28   沪江英语

  8.Stone has always had a crush on baby。

  石头一直在爱着宝贝。

  9.I am sick of always waiting for you!

  你老让我等你,真是烦透了。

  10.I‘d like to repair our differences。

  我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧。

  (十五)

  1.This experience will make me show my true color。

  这种经历将使我暴露我的本性。

  2.As far as policy is concerned ,I have to say something。

  谈到政策,我得说几句。

  3.They are only too delighted to accept the invitation。

  他们非常乐意接受邀请。

  4.He has a nice sum of money put away。

  他存了一大笔钱。

  5.He dare not tell us his evil conduct。

  他不敢告诉我们他的罪行。

  6.This joke has gone a little too far。

  这个玩笑开得有点过火了。

  7.You should have a mind of your own。

  你必须有自己的主见。

  8.He is heavily insured against death。

  他给自己投了巨额的人身保险。

  9.Close the door after you ,please。

  请随手关门。

  10.Don‘t pull the chairs about,boys!

  不要把椅子拖来拖去,孩子们!

  (十六)

  1.He is capable of any crime。

  他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。

  2.I have no direction ,I just go wherever the winds blows。

  我没有方向,只是随风到处飘。

  3.He struck his attacker on the ear。

  他打了那个攻击者一耳光。

  4.I have a bottomed-down mind。

  我是个没什么独到见解的人。

  5.Mind your own business!

  管好你自己的事!

  6.I‘m a man of my word。

  我是个讲信用的人。

  7.Look at this mess!

  看看这烂摊子!

  8.Every time I see you ,you leave me out in the cold。

  每次我见到你,你都不理睬我。

  9.I hope your idea takes wings。

  我希望你的想法成真。

  10.If the shoe fits ,wear it。

  如果是真的就承认吧。

  (十七)

  1.I‘d do anything to see you crack a smile。

  为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事。

  2.If you don‘t want to lose me,you‘d better lay it on the line。

  如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我。

  3.I‘ve had enough of your garbage。

  我听腻了你的废话。

  4.I‘m not going to put up with this!

  我再也受不了啦!

  5.He is about to explode。

  他的肺都快要气炸了。

  6.I only have eyes for you。

  我只在乎你。

  7.I haven‘t got a good house,but I‘ll keep a good house。

  我没有好的房子,但是我会招待周到的。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash