历时三年积累下的地道俚语:成事不足

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年12月22日 11:28   沪江英语

  5.I smelled a smell of cooking。

  我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。

  6.He ran his horse up the hill。

  他策马跑上小山。

  7.Can‘t you do anything right?

  成事不足,败事有余。

  8.Don‘t nag me!

  别在我面前唠叨!

  9.I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。

  这几天不知是什么把我搞的心烦意乱的。

  10.With things as such ,we‘ll have to let things slide。

  事到如今,我们也只好顺其自然了。

  (十二)

  1.Let bygones be bygones.We are still friends。

  让过去的过去吧,我们还是好朋友。

  2.No big talk with me.I have your number。

  别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。

  3.I am the apple of my grandma‘s eye。

  我是姥姥的掌上明珠。

  4.I wouldn‘t freeload。

  我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。

  5.I didn‘t know.I was only a shot in the dark。

  我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。

  6.Why should you always like to rib others?

  你为什么总拿别人开心?

  7.They drove the car and went out for a spin。

  他们开车到外面兜风去了。

  8.There must be someone who had put him up to that。

  肯定有人怂恿他去干那件事。

  9.Give me a break。

  饶了我吧。

  10.Take a hike!

  哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

  (十三)

  1.Get over yourself。

  别自以为是。

  2.Get the hell out of here。

  滚开。

  3.I detest you。

  我恨你。

  4.You‘re away too far。

  你太过分了。

  5.You‘ve ruined everything。

  全都让你搞砸了。

  6.You‘re a pain in the ass。

  你这讨厌鬼。

  7.You‘re a joke。

  你真是一个小丑。

  8.You‘re impossible。

  你真不可救药。

  9.You‘re an asshole。

  你这缺德鬼。

  10.You‘re a jerk。

  你是个废物/混球。

  (十四)

  1.Really?You‘re so bad!

  真的吗?你真棒!

  2.Someday,when your ship comes in ,you‘ll build your dream house。

  总有一天,当你有钱时,你会建造你梦想的家。

  3.Someday you‘re going to have to face the music for your actions。

  总有一天,你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果。

  4.We could make beautiful music together。

  我们也许会是和谐幸福的一对儿。

  5.I‘ll speak aganist anything I know to be wrong。

  我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。

  6.It‘s supposed to start 6:30 sharp,but I doubt it will。

  应该是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。

  7.The brothers differ from each other in their interests。

  这几个兄弟各有所好。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash