Money does not grow on trees。
钱又不是树上长出来的。
Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position。
别给我脸色看,不然我让你一直都是那种脸色。
You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
你耳朵后面的土都可以用来种土豆了!
Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
别把不知道哪来的东西放到嘴里!
Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth。
别吃这些对长身体不好的东西。
If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth。
不吃这个你怎么长得大?
I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known as the "Mother's Curse")
我希望你以后的孩子就跟你一样!(这句就是传说中“妈妈的诅咒”)
Because I'm your mother that's why。
我是你妈,这就是为什么!
If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running to me。
如果你从树上掉下来摔断了腿,别跟我这哭哭啼啼的!
"Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance of grounding。
别哭丧着脸,还有更糟的呢。(在关你禁闭之前的提醒)
Because I said so。
我说是怎样就是怎样。
Just wait till your father gets home。
等你爹回来再收拾你!
I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!
我能把你生下来,也能把你弄没了!!
Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age。
无聊?你怎么可能觉得无聊?我跟你一样大的时候从来不觉得无聊。
闁哄倻澧楀顔炬媰閿斾勘浠涢柨娑欑煯閹广垺鎷呴弴鐔告毆閻犳劕缍婇。鈺伱圭€n亜鍏婄紒浣靛妺缁变即宕ㄥΟ鑲╂惣妤犵偛鐏濋幉锟犳儍閸℃洝绀嬮悹鍥х墦閻涖儵鏁嶅畝鍐惧殲闁告洖銇樼粭鍌濄亹閹垮嫮纾�闁绘劗鎳撻崵顔芥交濞戞ê寮抽悹鍥烽檮閸庯拷