- So long, loverboy。
- Poor little princess - it's not you I'm after. I've a much bigger fish to -
- Ursula, stop!
- Why, King Triton! Ha ha ha - How ARE you?
- Let her go。
- Not a chance, Triton! She's mine now. We made a deal。
- Daddy, I'm sorry! I - I - I didn't mean to. I didn't know -
- You see? The contract's legal, binding and completely unbreakable -even for YOU. Of course, I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain.The daughter of the great sea king is a very precious commodity. But - I might be willing to make an exchange for someone even better. . . 。
1. it's not you I'm after 我的目标可不是你
be after someone意为“跟踪、追逐”，有种追踪猎物的语气在里面。如： He's coming after me. 他是盯着我来的。
2. Not a chance 没门
3. binding 有约束力的
a binding deal，有约束力的契约
4. I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain 在我这总是有商量的余地
with an eye for意为“想要某事、希望得到某事、关注某事”，这里女巫说她自己是with an eye for a bargain(吐槽下线，她居然说自己是girl)，意在暗示可以和Sea King做交易。