Please hold your bowl. 请扶住碗。
Hold the spoon with one hand and the bowl with the other。
一手拿勺,一手扶碗。
Don't knock your mug over. 不要碰倒杯子。
Don't spill it! 别弄洒了。
Don't spill the food(drink) over your bowl. 不要撒饭。
Keep your food in your bowl. 不要撒饭。
Don't spill your food(drink)on the table. 不要把饭(饮料)撒到桌子上。
Don't spill tomato sauce on your clothes; it's very hard to remove。
别把番茄汁撒在衣服上,不好洗哦。
Try to keep the table clean. 尽量保持桌面干净。
Don't smear that all over the table. 不要弄得满桌子都是。
I spilled my soup. 我把汤撒了。
Tom has spilt his milk. 汤姆把牛奶撒了。
Use your spoon, not your hands. 用勺子,不要用手抓。
Don't spit it out of the bucket. 不要吐在桶外。
Don't throw food on the floor. 不要把食物扔到地板上。
Don't make a mess. 不要弄得一团糟。
You're a little piggy! 好脏啊!
Put the shells/bones on the plate. 把皮/骨头放在盘子上。
Peel off the shells and put them on the plate. 剥了皮,放在盘子上。
Don't put the food back on the plate after you have taken a bit from it。
咬过的食物不要再放回盘里。
Clean up your mess. 清理掉你的残渣。
If you have spilt anything, clean it up。
如果你掉了残渣,把它清理干净。
Don't wipe your mouth with your sleeves. 不要用袖子擦嘴。
Don't wipe your hands on your clothes. 不要在衣服上擦手。
There is no tissue paper. 没有餐巾纸了。
Rinse out your mouth. 漱口。
Finish your meal before you rinse your mouth. 吃完再漱口。
Don't rinse while you have food in your mouth。
嘴巴里的食物咽完,再漱口。
闂傚倷绀侀幖顐﹀磹缂佹ɑ娅犳俊銈傚亾妞ゎ偅绻堥、娆撴倷椤掆偓椤庡繘姊洪幐搴㈢叄闁告洘蓱缁傛帒鈽夐姀锛勫弳濠电偞鍨堕悷褔鎮¢鐐寸厵妤犵偛鐏濋悘顏堟煙瀹勭増鍤囩€殿喗鎸抽幃銏ゅ川婵犲啰妲曢梻浣藉吹婵敻宕濋弴鐘电濠电姴娲㈤埀顒€鍊块崺鈩冨閸楃偞璐¢柍褜鍓ㄧ紞鍡樼濠婂牆绀傚┑鐘插绾剧厧霉閿濆娑у┑陇娅g槐鎺楀矗濡搫绁悗瑙勬磸閸斿矁鐏掗梺鍏肩ゴ閺呮粓骞嗛敐鍛傛棃鎮╅棃娑楃捕闂佽绻戠换鍫ョ嵁婢舵劖鏅搁柣妯哄暱閸擃參姊虹化鏇炲⒉婵炲弶绻勭划鍫⑩偓锝庡枟閸嬶綁鏌涢妷鎴濇噹閳敻姊虹紒妯尖棨闁稿海鏁诲顐㈩吋閸涱垱娈曢梺鍛婂姈閸庡啿鈻撻弻銉︹拺闁告稑锕ョ粈鈧梺闈涙处宀h法鍒掗銏犵<婵犻潧瀚Ч妤呮⒑閻熸壆浠㈤悗姘煎枤婢规洟鏁撻敓锟�闂傚倷鑳剁划顖炲礉濡ゅ懎绠犻柟鎹愵嚙閸氳銇勯弮鍥撳ù婧垮€栫换娑㈠箣閻忔椿浜滈锝夊箮閼恒儱浠梺鎼炲劤閸忔ê顬婇鈧弻娑欐償椤栨稑顏�